All of the options in this menu operate on the data you have currently visible in the grid. Set the filters or the view to match the people you want included in the operation before you choose it.
Generate a preformatted report suitable for printing or saving to PDF, showing the data in the grid.
Export the grid data to Excel or CSV files.
Print membership cards for the members shown in the grid, assuming they have their dues paid.
See Printing Membership Cards for detailed instructions.
Prints or exports mailing labels for the members shown in the grid.
Send email to the members listed in the grid.
Since you can also send email from the Event Manager, the actual Email compose window is covered at Sending Email.
See Import Members
The list of fields you can import using the Import Dues function are as follows:
- OALM ID or BSA ID
- Dues Year
- Paid Amount
- Paid Date
- Input Date
- Receipt Number
- Payment Method
- Annual Pass (T/F)
- Card Printed (T/F)
Do Not Import Both OALM and BSA IDs
OA LodgeMaster will only allow you to import either the OALM ID or the BSA ID field in a given import session. If you attempt to import both fields simultaneously, it will provide you with the below error.
If a member only has an OALM ID associated with his record, that member must be imported separately from the members with BSA IDs if you choose to use the BSA ID field for importing.
- Elected candidates who did not complete their ordeal within 1 year can be moved to archived status. They will not be in the grid or searches but will stay in statistics.
- Not in searches or lists or stats.
- This is not for candidates; this is to remove a member from the system essentially. This would be to remove a member that is no longer eligible for Scouting or the OA or someone who was asked to be removed by the Lodge Adviser or Scout Executive.
- This is NOT for candidates
- Removed from searches, lists, and stats.
- This is mark somebody who is a non-member, for use for event attendees or unit contacts who aren’t members.
- Excluded from lists in members and searches, included in lists and searches in events. Excluded form stats.
- Everyone here should be migrated to another list; this will be removed in a future release.
- Most people should be moved to archived, a few may need to be moved to ineligible (the original only intention of the inactive flag).