Released March 10, 2014
Dear OA LodgeMaster Users,
The OA LodgeMaster team is very happy to announce the release of Version 3.1.0! We've fixed 4 bugs, made 19 improvements, and added 6 new features - a new finance module, a new assets module, a completely new grid reporting format, new unit reports, new user reports, and new columns in member manager.
- The new finance module is live and contains a transaction manager, an annual budget creator, and lots of finance reports. It includes of the functionality of the version 2 module with lots of improvements and is easier to use.
- The new assets module is also now live and contains an asset manager plus asset reports.
- We've replaced the grid printing format - there is a new button in both members and events labeled Grid Report (Beta), plus use the new functionality and let us know if you have any problems. The new format includes the ability to title reports, break groupings onto separate pages, and outputs in a much cleaner and better formats design. Assuming no major problems are found, the old format will be removed in the next version and the beta tag will be removed from the new format.
- We've added new columns to member manager - LEC, District, and OA Representative. We've also greatly improved the position field, it now displays multiple positions and includes chapter affiliations.
- We've added a number of new unit reports - a new Unit Of Excellence report, and a great new detailed unit report. We've also improved the existing reports with new columns and you can now run unit reports separated by page for a whole chapter or the whole lodge.
- We've added new columns to user manager to show chapter and youth / adult and have added new reports to show login history.
We're excited about all of these changes and there are more great changes to come. This April we'll be releasing:
- A new inventory module.
- An improved member and event export format to match the functionality and data improvements to the new printable grid reports.
- New dues data and event data import functionality.
We've also got one additional exciting announcement, we've completely replaced the old user forums with a brand new community forums integrated with the documentation site. Signup for an account and you can post new topics, add comments, and even comment on the documentation throughout the site. Later this month we'll be releasing a new support ticket system also integrated with the documentation and community forums. Check out the new site today: http://documentation.lodgemaster.oa-bsa.org
Go to https://lodgemaster.oa-bsa.org/ to access the online system, and if needed, download the new offline version. As always, if you have questions or problems, please submit a request online (http://lodgemaster.oa-bsa.org/support).
Yours in Brotherhood,
The OA LodgeMaster Team
Mike (C.), Rob (A.), Mike (G.), Mike (P.), Rob (R.), and Scott (J.)
What Changed In This Version?
[OALMLC-539] - Saving Attendee Changes
[OALMLC-540] - Column Order Doesn't Save In Views
[OALMLC-546] - Import Error With Excel File
[OALMLC-548] - Null Error Viewing Charter Renewal Report
Improvement & New Features
[OALMLC-240] - Finance Module
[OALMLC-348] - Asset Module
[OALMLC-535] - Replace Grid Report Functionality
New Columns & Position Column Improvements In Member Manager
[OALMLC-55] - Members In Multiple Positions
[OALMLC-76] - Add LEC Column
[OALMLC-381] - Add Position Chapter Name To Member Manager Grid
[OALMLC-448] - Add Troop Representative Column
[OALMLC-544] - Add District Field To Grid
New Unit Reports And Other Unit Report Improvements
[OALMLC-74] - Changes To Unit Representative Report
[OALMLC-262] - Add Level Information To the Unit Roster Report
[OALMLC-418] - Unit Detailed Report
[OALMLC-469] - Add The Ability to Get All Units In the Unit Roster Report
[OALMLC-502] - Unit Award Of Excellence Report
[OALMLC-510] - Unit Rep. Reports
New User Reports And New Columns In User Manager
[OALMLC-334] - User Login History Report
[OALMLC-526] - Add Chapter & Age Classification to the User Manager
[OALMLC-209] - Default Event Payment Date To Today's Date
[OALMLC-489] - Add Chapter Name To Vital Statistics Report
[OALMLC-524] - Change The Membership Card Wording from Vigil To Vigil Honor
What If I Have Questions?
Please submit a ticket on the help desk if you have any questions - this will allow each of the team members to respond as they have time - instead of sending all questions to one member of the development team. You can submit a ticket online (http://lodgemaster.oa-bsa.org/support) or via email at email@example.com.