OA LodgeMaster Induction Email Release (Update V)
Delayed Until 4/19/2021
To allow for additional testing the following emails will not be enabled until Monday, April 19, 2021.
• Callout Registration Message
• Callout Registration Reminder
• Ordeal Registration Message
• Ordeal Registration Reminder
• Ordeal Preparation Message
• Ordeal Welcome Message From Lodge Chief
• Message To Ordeal Candidates Who Did Not Show
• New Member Welcome Message
• Brotherhood Candidate Preparation
• Brotherhood Candidate No Show
• New Brotherhood Member Welcome
*Note The emails for Callout, Ordeal, and Brotherhood are sent even if your lodge is not using the Inductions Module. The emails are sent based on membership information in your lodge database not the data within the Inductions Module.
Emails, unless specified otherwise, will be sent at 8AM CST on the date configured. Lodges who do not wish to take advantage of the automated callout and ordeal registration messages can disable them from the communication wizard.
The OA LodgeMaster Team
What If I Have Questions?
Please submit a ticket on the help desk if you have any questions. You can submit a ticket online (http://confluence.oa-bsa.org/display/OALMLC) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not contact a member of the LodgeMaster team directly.