What is OA LodgeMaster?
The Order of the Arrow is a system to help lodges track and manage membership in an easy, yet powerful way. Each lodge is given a database on the Order of the Arrow's LodgeMaster servers.
OA LodgeMaster Features
- Membership data information storage and searching.
- Dues payment history and tracking.
- Tracking of awards, event attendance, training, leadership positions, ceremonies teams, hobbies, skills, and more.
- Import and export to different file formats.
- BSA member verification.
- Built-in and custom reports.
- Historical data perspective.
- Journey To Excellence system.
- Mailing label printing.
- Multi-user support with permissions.
- Candidate tracking.
- Membership card printing.
- Setup wizard.
- Mass e-mailer and other communication tools.
- Secure data storage/transfer.
- Nightly backup of all data.
How It Works
The following image explains how OA LodgeMaster data is shared between the online and offline versions.
Want to Know More?
For a more in-depth look at the system requirements and features of OA LodgeMaster you can view the LodgeMaster System Description.