The Order of the Arrow is a system to help lodges track and manage membership in an easy, yet powerful way. The system includes two tools: OA LodgeMaster Desktop, a software program which stores and tracks membership, and OA LodgeMaster Online, the companion website which stores and synchronizes membership data from the desktop client.
Each lodge will be given a database on the Order of the Arrow's LodgeMaster servers. OA LodgeMaster Desktop can then keep its data securely synchronized with the online data, allowing for multiple people in your lodge leadership to login and work at the same time. Even better, OA LodgeMaster Online includes features like communication tools.
- Membership data information storage and searching.
- Dues payment history and tracking.
- Tracking of awards, event attendance, training, leadership positions, ceremonies teams, hobbies, skills, and more.
- Import and export to different file formats.
- BSA member verification.
- Built-in and custom reports.
- Historical data perspective.
- Quality Lodge Audit System.
- Mailing label printing.
- Multi-user support with permissions.
- Candidate tracking.
- Membership card printing.
- Setup wizard.
- Feedback System.
- Secure data storage/transfer.
- Seamless integration with OA LodgeMaster application.
- Nightly backup of all data.
- Data input and retrieval for chapters or other leadership.
- Reports and statistics.
- Mass e-mailer and other communication tools.
The following image explains how OA LodgeMaster data is shared between the desktop program and the online portal.
For a more in-depth look at the system requirements and features of OA LodgeMaster you can download the OA LodgeMaster System Description.