- Added a New Member Journey and Brotherhood Journey to the member portal for candidates. The New Member Journey will automatically be available for new Ordeal members who have completed their Ordeal and are not yet eligible to complete their Brotherhood. New members eligible to complete their Brotherhood will see the new Brotherhood Journey. Lodges can add custom steps to the New Member and Brotherhood Journeys from Inductions Setup. The existing content from JumpStart has been included in the new journeys.
- For Brotherhood eligible candidates the member portal will promote upcoming events where brotherhood is being offered. Brotherhood candidates will see details of the event and a link to register.
- Digital membership cards! We have added digital membership cards to the member portal for all Arrowmen. Visit the Update Your Profile page to download your membership card!
- In addition to membership cards, we have added additional profile information to the member portal. Arrowmen can now see their current dues status, unit and chapter information, and their level information.
- Email unsubscribe links! Arrowmen can now unsubscribe from lodge emails on their own with a link included in the footer of every email. Lodge Administrators will no longer need to manually unsubscribe Arrowmen from emails.
- A new bulk invite function has been added to the member grid to allow lodge administrators to bulk invite their members to the member portal.
Thank you to everyone who has submitted feature requests - just in this release and the May online updates we completed 6 feature requests with 114 votes.
A full list of bug fixes and improvements can be found on the LodgeMaster Documentation site. Go to https://lodgemaster.oa-bsa.org to access the online Lodge Client, view documentation, submit support, and feature requests.