OALM/Lodge ID Removal: Now effective March 3, 2023
Non-members: Now effective December 16, 2022
No new policy changes scheduled at this time.
Effective December 16, 2022
The legacy Inactive Members flag view will be removed from OA LodgeMaster. Members flagged as inactive will be marked as Deleted after December 16, 2022.
- OALM ID will be removed from all screens in the LodgeMaster Lodge Client. BSA Person ID will be added in any place where OALM ID was visible and BSA Person ID was not already visible.
- OALM ID will not be available in the member grid, built-in reports/filters, the member editor, or anywhere else currently available in the LodgeMaster Lodge Client.
- BSA ID will replace OALM ID as a single ID between the BSA and the OA. Everyone must be a registered member of the Boy Scouts of America to be an Arrowman thus there is not a need for a separate ID.
- If a lodge is using OALM ID in custom views, filters, or external applications you should migrate to BSA ID as soon as possible.
- Lodges can import BSA ID from within Members in the Lodge Client. Lodge staff advisers can get a file of BSA Person IDs for all council members and help with matching to OA records and importing into OA LodgeMaster.